- Choose from over 150,000 hotels worldwide, including major hotel chains.
- Hotels.com gift cards range from $10 up to $2,000, and there’s no expiration date or fees.
- Choose to email gift card instantly or order a plastic card to be sent via mail.
- Add a personalized message.
- Redeemable online at Hotels.com (US and Canada websites).
Why We Love This Gift: We love this gift because it is versatile. It offers flexibility in hotel options - especially when travel becomes necessary in an instant. This travel can be the result of an emergency, accompanying a loved one to a specialized medical treatment, or traveling to find work alternatives. It can also be used in the aftermath of a crisis or loss, as a way to provide rest and recovery to loved ones. So we love it for the versatility and peace of mind it offers the recipient.
What To Express In Your Card: I know you have a lot of unexpected costs piling up. I wanted to help, but also to make sure you're comfortable while traveling during this time. I hope you'll accept this - it's my pleasure to provide it. I am thinking of you so much and send my love.
- Medical crisis - The ability to bring loved ones to a sick person is a gift beyond measure. So too is the ability to bring a patient to an expert medical center for additional treatment options or a second opinion. A comfortable hotel enables this.
- Bereavement - This enables the bereaved to seek comfort or a change of scene. Following loss, the permission to take a rest, or get a change of scene is most welcome. In addition, a hotel room enables visitors to come to the bereaved even if the bereaved does not have a spare room.
- Unemployment - For the unemployed, the ability to expand horizons and look for employment without a specific possibility can help a discouraged person to take a chance.
- Sick child - Extended family/friends welcome the chance to offer meaningful support for a family whose child is in the hospital.