Get the games you want, when you want them with a Nintendo eShop Card! Choose from over 1,000 games to download directly to your system.
Gamers of any age will love a Nintendo eGift, whether they want to play the namesake action/puzzle game or any of the other more than 1,000 options available.
With Nintendo eShop, your friends and family can download directly to Wii and Nintendo systems, including games, movies, your favorite shows, and other entertainment.
Why We Love This Gift: Sometimes, teens and kids need a simple way to wind down after a stressful day. We love this gift because it offers a healthy escape for children, along with the freedom to pick exactly what they want.
What To Express In Your Card: I want you to pick your new favorite game! I love you so much, hang in there.
Give InKind has an affiliate relationship with many of the advertisers on our site, and may receive a commission from products purchased.
*Nintendo is not a sponsor of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with this company. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.
Nintendo Prepaid Card
- Balance only redeemable using a Nintendo Account on Nintendo eShop and other Nintendo shopping services to purchase games and other content.
- Valid only with U.S. Accounts.
- Use of this code requires Internet access and acceptance of the Nintendo Account User Agreement. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- Compatible accessories and games may be required to use certain downloaded content and are sold separately.
- When you enter the activation code on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services, the code balance will be associated with your Account and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the code.
- The code balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
- There is a maximum unused Account balance that may be stored on a single Account, and the code may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Code balance does not expire, and there are no fees associated with the code. This card is non-reloadable.
- Code balance cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-refundable unless required by law.
- Code balance will not be replaced by Nintendo or retailer if the code is lost or stolen.
Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.