The elegant details on the classic Petite Plume Beatrice Flannel Nightgown whisper of yesteryear. Designed with pearl buttons and an intricate placket, this superior cotton sleepwear is brushed for added softness and gets cozier with each wash.
- Made from the finest quality cotton and just enough inherently flame retardant modacrylic fiber to allow it to pass strict CPSC laws without using chemicals.
- Long sleeves
- Green evergreen tree print
- Pre-shrunk (may still shrink 3-5%, machine wash in cool conditions)
- Please size up if you're in between sizes or if you like a more generous fit
- Perfect for lazy weekend hangs, Christmas, Hanukkah and vacays with the fam!
ABOUT PETITE PLUME
Petite Plume was inspired by the desire to create sophisticated and comfortable sleepwear in the most exquisite cotton available. Impeccable attention to detail can be seen throughout the range, from engraved buttons and tuck pointing to brushed preshrunk fabrics that are yarn-dyed to prevent fading. Designed to get softer with each wash, the children's sleepwear is proudly made with just enough inherently flame retardant fiber to allow it to pass strict CPSC regulations without the use of harmful chemicals.