A moisturizing hand sanitizer that comes in 3 pocket-size aluminum bottles -- designed to reduce single-use plastic waste while on the go. 65% alcohol.
Reusable pump caps are designed to reduce single-use plastic waste. Formula consists of 65% alcohol, meeting CDC recommendations.
- Our gel formula consists of 65% alcohol, meeting CDC recommendations.
- The reusable pump cap transfers from one refill to the next for easy application and less waste.
- Twist the pump cap to lock it in closed, no spills.
- To keep your hands moisturized -- we added hyaluronic acid, a sugar found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated.
- Our refill bottle is made of aluminum, which is widely recycled across the US.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. For external use only.
- 70.96 ml / 2.4 oz per bottle, each order comes with 3 bottles.
- Free shipping, always.
- 100% carbon neutral.
- Questions? Text us -- 917 935 4205
- Wholesale -- [email protected]
- Grapefruit -- Ethyl alcohol; Water; Grapefruit essential oil; Hyaluronic acid.
- Eucalyptus -- Ethyl alcohol; Water; Eucalyptus essential oil; Hyaluronic acid.
- Unscented -- Ethyl alcohol; Water; Witch-hazel; Hyaluronic acid.
No single-use plastic -- Our hand sanitizer comes in 3 pocket-size aluminum bottles, which is widely recycled across the US. Each refill eliminates 2.12oz of single-use plastic waste.
When it's empty -- Recycle the aluminum bottle and reuse the pump cap for your next bottle.
Carbon neutral -- We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic forest preservation projects.
Give InKind has an affiliate relationship with many of the advertisers on our site, and may receive a commission from products purchased.