- Sturdy, 1-inch, aluminum A-frame construction provides strength and durability.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate user's abilities and travel convenience
- 5-inch front wheels and improved rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Case
- WARNING: This product can expose you to bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment fulfillment by Carewell. Give InKind has an affiliate relationship with many of the advertisers on our site, and may receive a commission from products purchased via this link.