RATTAN BUCKET BAG - NATURAL
HANDMADE IN CAMBODIA
Meet your new favorite accessory. This handwoven rattan bag is perfect for warm weather and features wooden handles and a cotton lining, which is a drawstring bag sewn inside to keep everything extra secure. It can be dressed up or down for any outfit and occasion.
Intricately designed and shaped, each bucket bag takes two artisans approximately 20 hours to carefully weave together.
Each purchase empowers women rising above poverty. They preserve a rattan weaving technique that dates back more than 1,000 years and draw inspiration from Cambodian Kbach symbols, which refers to art, architecture, and Khmer style. Artisans participate in eco-conscious practices with sustainable harvests; the raw materials are organic and pesticide- and herbicide-free. Each piece takes at least one month to harvest, dry, and prepare materials.
- Approximately 6" diameter x 6.7" tall
- As with all handmade items, variations will occur.
- Dust often with a feather duster or soft brush.
- Spot clean using minimal water. Dab (do not rub) using an undyed paper towel or cloth to prevent the colors from bleeding. Dry completely to avoid molding.
- To preserve the natural colors and stop fading, do not place in direct sunlight.
Give InKind has an affiliate relationship with many of the advertisers on our site, and may receive a commission from products purchased.