We are mindful of the particular challenges many have faced, this year in particular. Give InKind’s support pages continue to provide avenues for people to show their support to individuals, families, and organizations.
As we enter into the holiday season, Give InKind’s free support pages can also help streamline non-profit organizations’ contactless digital holiday drives. Choose from over 200 digital gift cards to add to your organization’s holiday gift card train.
Give InKind can help you to identify the best gift card offerings for your organization and are on-hand to help you build a page in about five minutes. Why give your potential donors complicated instructions on where and how much to buy gift cards for when you could just provide a link (see a sample Holiday Gift Card Drive page here)? We believe that support should be simple.
How We Work to Help Support Your Goals
- Build your Wishlist in minutes. You can curate your organization’s Holiday Gift Card Wishlist for the people you serve from our list of 200+ gift cards. When you see an item that could be helpful, use the “+" icon to add to your Wishlist. See some of our most requested and diverse gift cards here.
- Have your fundraising and wishlist on one easy-to-use page. You can also share your direct link for donations on your Give InKind page, or connect a PayPal account if you prefer to receive donations that way.
- Receive no-contact donations. You can collect and send the digital gift cards this holiday season which can increase the number of donations, but especially during COVID. Give InKind gives you an easy way to receive no-contact digital gift cards and keep your donors home, making their donation in just a few clicks.
- Small acts of kindness can have a huge impact. A holiday gift card drive is a terrific way to cultivate young constituents not yet in a position to make a large cash donation. Small-dollar donors who see the benefit of their contribution, are more easily engaged in the long term – a win/win/win for organizations, constituents, and donors looking to be impactful.
“Generation Z, also known as “Philanthroteens," are the upcoming generation of donors and are on track to be the most socially conscious generation to date. ” – Why Small Donations Are Worth More Than You Think
“Generation Z, also known as “Philanthroteens," are the upcoming generation of donors and are on track to be the most socially conscious generation to date. ”
– Why Small Donations Are Worth More Than You Think
- Many families are looking to count their blessing this year and to model the act of giving to their children. Gift card donations can enable age-appropriate conversations with kids about how to help those in need.
- You will have a record of every donor. Once someone purchases a gift card from your Give InKind page, their gift card donation will be delivered to you via email for you to distribute as you see fit.
- Keep your followers up-to-date. Posting updates to your Give InKind page is a fantastic way to show the impact of people’s generosity. Gift cards translate to coats, books, toys, and gratitude. It’s a great way to engage with donors, continue to draw them in, and build inroads for additional future and enhanced involvement.
- Sharing is caring. Give InKind will be sharing organizations with active gift card drives on all of our marketing channels through the holidays, increasing visibility to donors looking for organizations to support this year.
- Your Give InKind page is free. There is no fee whatsoever for Give InKind and you will receive 100% of the donations.
Give InKind does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We have an affiliate relationship with many of the advertisers on our site, and may receive a commission from any products purchased from links in this article. See Terms & Conditions.